State-by-State Tools & Resources
Download your state’s Health Coverage Options Matrix–includes detailed information on all public and private health coverage options available in your state.
Health Coverage options in 5 easy steps.
Receive a personalized list of your health coverage options.
Select your State
Resource Download Center
Federal Poverty Level (FPL) Chart
Lose your job? Changing jobs? Offered COBRA health coverage and don’t know if you should take it? Read this informative handout and flow chart to help you decide if electing COBRA coverage is right for you.
- Explains the benefits of COBRA
- Highlights alternative coverage options
Solving the Enrollment Dilemma Report
CoverageForAll.org Bilingual Handout
Children's Health Insurance Programs (CHIP) Map
- Ideal for organizations, school health centers, and events that are helping parents determine their children’s eligibility for CHIP.
- CHIP eligibility varies based on income, family size, and other factors. Do not rely on this map alone to determine eligibility. If needed, take our Eligibility Quiz.
3-Step Guide to Affording Your Medications
- Highlights major pharmaceutical company Prescription Assistance Programs
- Visit www.PPARX.org for more assistance.
Finding Health Care Coverage in CA Booklet
FHCE helps individuals learn their eligibility for public and private health coverage programs, which assist with affording medical treatments and medications. However, some treatments and medications may fall outside the health coverage programs found on CoverageForAll.org. For this reason, FHCE has compiled a list of additional resources that uninsured individuals should research if further assistance is needed.