Health Coverage options in 5 easy steps.
Receive a personalized list of your health coverage options.
Eligibility Quiz Pamphlet
- Prints on 8×11 Paper–Easy to Fold and Distribute
- Great for Conferences & Health Fairs
- Valuable for Individuals & Small Businesses Looking to Discover Their Health Coverage Options
2017 Federal Poverty Level (FPL) Chart
3-Step Guide to Affording Your Medications
- Guide to accessing prescription assistance programs.
- Highlights major pharmaceutical company Prescription Assistance Programs
- Visit www.PPARX.org for more assistance.
- FHCE helps individuals learn their eligibility for public and private health coverage programs, which assist with affording medical treatments and medications. However, some treatments and medications may fall outside the health coverage programs found on CoverageForAll.org. For this reason, FHCE has compiled a list of additional resources that uninsured individuals should research if further assistance is needed.